Step-by-Step Strategies to tap into the hidden job market & land your dream job!
60-80% of all job openings are filled through companies' networks and the great majority of those are not published on online job boards. In short, this means if your only job search strategy is to apply to jobs posted on LinkedIn, your chances of ever landing a job are slim, very slim! You are in effect competing in the smallest segment of job opportunities where the competition is the highest (on average 250 application for each job posted on LinkedIn as per their statistics).
Networking IS the key strategy that will not only fast track your job search but also give you access to a pool of jobs that is often much more interesting and where you will compete against a handful of other candidates considerably increasing your chances of success.
Now, the issue with networking is that most people do it completely wrong - it's not only falling short of generating the results they want but it can even harm their professional reputation.
This course is unique as it really focuses on HOW to do networking. It's jam-packed with scenarios and concrete and actionable strategies that you can put in place - even better, it contains over 40 email swipe files that you can copy-paste and use to exchange with your connection. It is the most extensive step-by-step guide that will show you how to expand your network, reach out to key people, engage in a meaningful conversation AND give you access to the hidden job market and convert those exchanges into job opportunities without having to be salesly or ask for referrals.
We often say "Your Network is Your Net Worth", I'd rather say that "Your Networking Skills are Your Best Assets for a Successful Career"
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE...
- The key secrets behind networking for your job search
- How to successfully build your job search network, especially if your are in a new field, industry or in a foreign country
- How and where to find the "hidden jobs" representing 80-90% of opened positions not advertised on mainstream job boards
- 4 strategic channels to optimise your job search and results and your step-by-step approach for each
- Crafting emails/ LinkedIn messages that will get answered along with 40+ templates ready to copy
- Strategies and topics to have meaningful (and useful for your job search) conversation and informal interviews
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE...
- 5 workbooks detailing the step-by-step approach for 4 different networking channels as well as how to follow-up and maintain the connections active
- 40+ email / LinkedIn message templates ready to copy and use
- Over 20 topic ideas for informal interviews and networking discussions
- 3+ hours of video tutorial recording
- Recording of the live webinar on Networking for Job searching
- *BONUS #1: 3 Key Strategies to find Hidden Jobs on LinkedIn
- *BONUS #2: Networking planning & tracking tool
- *BONUS #3: Job Search Planner
**PLUS** - Special invitation to the next live online presentation of the workshop (scheduled for Q1/2-2019) where you will get the chance to ask your questions live and get coached by me on networking!
StartIntroduction - Networking in the context of job searching (2:13)
StartRecent hiring trends are negatively affecting your job search & what to do about it (9:21)
StartWhat are hidden jobs and why are they critical for your job search? (7:26)
StartThe 3 secrets of successful networking (9:33)
StartPractical steps to get started with your networking (6:14)
StartSimple strategies to expand your network and make networking a habit (4:14)
StartDeveloping Your Elevator Pitch vs Job Search Mission Statement
IMPORTANT NOTE: NETWORKING DECODED CONTENT IS BEING EXPANDED AND WILL BE ROLLED OUT IN THE COMING WEEKS
You can already register and get access to all the course components listed below, yet the complete set of networking workbooks will be uploaded gradually on the course platform. Until full roll-out, the same content is available in the condensed version of the previous edition.
Catherine is a certified NLP and RSCI coach, speaker and author of multiple online courses on job searching and career management and brings 17+ years of experience in senior consulting roles in strategic planning & marketing. She has been the go-to person for job searching and career advice in her expat circles for over a decade before deciding to launch as a career coach. Her approach is focused on a strong strategic marketing background, extensive experience building and managing multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural teams across the World and a special attention to addressing mindset issues that often stand in the way of reaching our goals.
Catherine brings a strong flair for marketing and personal branding and ads a strategic spin to everything she touches breaking down complex career crossroads into practical and actionable steps. Her creative and innovative mind makes her a great sparring partner whether you need a solid personal branding, feel stuck in a career transition or are contemplating to make the leap from corporate to freelance.