Your Game Plan to Score at Job Interviews
All the Strategies You Need to Score a Job Offer at Your Next Interview
Walking Out of Your Next Job Interview With an Offer Just Became That Much Easier!
For many, interviews are few and far apart making them all the more unsettling and stressful. And let's be honest - we don't have many chances to get practice at job interviews and failure is just no option here...
When you're finally asked for an interview - you can't risk missing out on such an opportunity! Coming prepared and knowing what to expect is one of the keys to building your confidence and your chances to score at the interview - and that's exactly what we'll do in this course!
In addition, you will learn proven strategies and tactics that will help you turn tricky questions to your advantage, confidently answer and disarm any objections and take the lead to position yourself and show your added value.
It's hard enough to get an interview, we'll make sure you put all the chances on your side to walk out with an offer!
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Build Your Confidence by Knowing What to Expect & How to Best Prepare for the Interview
- Turn Tricky Interview Questions to Your Advantage to Score Points
- Take Control Early & Navigate Your Way Through the Interview with Solid Story Telling
- Master Positioning Yourself as THE Candidate of Choice by Showcasing the Added Value You (and Only YOU) Bring
- Address (and Even Anticipate) Recruiter Pain Points & Disarm Potential Objections
- How to Differentiate Yourself While Answering Typical Interview Questions
- How to Research Your Target Companies & Use the Information to Showcase How You Can Add Value
I'VE CAREFULLY CRAFTED THIS COURSE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED!
Catherine is a certified NLP & RSCI coach, speaker and author of multiple online courses on job searching and career management and brings 17+ years of experience in senior consulting roles in strategic planning & marketing. She has been the go-to person for job searching and career advice in her expat circles for over a decade before deciding to launch as a career coach. Her approach is focused on a strong strategic marketing background, extensive experience building and managing multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural teams across the World and a special attention to addressing mindset issues that often stand in the way of reaching our goals.
Catherine brings a strong flair for marketing and personal branding and ads a strategic spin to everything she touches breaking down complex career crossroads into practical and actionable steps. Her creative and innovative mind makes her a great sparring partner whether you need a solid personal branding, feel stuck in a career transition or are contemplating to make the leap from corporate to freelance.